International Franchise Seoul(42nd edition) press release
|1. Name of Show : International Franchise Seoul
2. Dates of Show : March 1(Thur) -3(Sat), 2018
3. Edition : 42nd
4. Venue : Coex, Seoul, Korea
5. Opening Hours : 10:00 – 17:00
6. Admission : USD 6/each
7. Organizer : Reed Exhibitions, Coex
8. Major Exhibit Categories : Franchise (F&B, Retail, Service), Retail equipment/Technology, Store Supplies, Consultancy, Others
9. Special Highlight
– 1:1 Match-making service
– VIP buyer Invitation program (called ‘VIP Program’)
– One strop service to International exhibitors
10. Concurrent Event
– Brand Presentation at the Central Stage
– Market Trends Seminar
- Startup Academy
11. Statistical Data : (Date / No. of Exhibitors / No of Visitors / Gross Space)
– 2017 figures : (March 2-4 / 167 / 367 booths / 14,624 visitors / 10,348sqm)
Why International Franchise Seoul IFS?
IFS is the premier franchise show with the longest history and the biggest scale in Korea and will be the collaboration among ‘Reed Exhibitions’, the world leading exhibition company and ‘Coex’, Korea’s No.1 exhibition company and ‘Korea Franchise Association(KFA)’, the association leads the franchise industry in Korea. Therefore, we are expecting much bigger scale of the show and a number of more qualified visitors/buyers.
Expand Your Business in Korea with IFS
Korea is one of the fastest growing franchise markets in Asia
Korean entrepreneurs and investors readily seek out new products and trends
Be Part of Korea’s Largest Franchise Exhibition
IFS holds an excellent track record of attracting big brands and has been steadily growing throughout 40 successful editions, attracting 25,000+ visitors from Korea and across Asia. With 300+ brands/exhibitors over 600 stands taking part in the show
Meet Target Buyers through the Match-Making Program
Business match-making service with quality buyers
Great opportunity to have productive face-to-face interactions with master franchisees, multi-unit franchisees and other investors.
Be One of the Most Successful Franchise Brands in Korea!
IFS holds an excellent track record of attracting big brands and has been steadily growing throughout 40 successful editions, attracting 22,000+ visitors from Korea and across Asia with 300+ brands/exhibitors over 600 stands taking part in the show.